1. Contracting partner for this program is Pro Bus Scandinavia. All contracts between Pro Bus Scandinavia (hereinafter referred to as PBS) and the contracting party (hereinafter referred to as CP) and shall apply exclusively in writing and only between PBS and the CP! Likewise, all side agreements, changes, as well as with the respective contracting parties possibly agreed special conditions must be fixed in writing and are only valid in writing and legally binding. Furthermore, the respective CP insures that persons employed and acting by him are authorized to do, on behalf of the C P, transactions of all kinds that are necessary for this purpose.
2. PBS is liable to the CP for the proper performance of all services, which are confirmed in the respective contract or in case of intent or gross negligence. Excluded from the liability are loss of benefits, the CP causes itself in debt, such as late arrival, gross negligence etc. or which cannot be performed due to higher violence such as natural disasters, war, strike, etc. PBS reserves the right to charge all resulting costs to the CP. Likewise PBS takes over no liability for recourse claims of third, which arising from the behaviour of individual travel participants towards PBS.
3. For the quality features specified in the brochure, such as hotel categories as well further described standards of individual service providers are liable to the respective service provider
itself. PBS has taken over these only from the respective service provider.
4. PBS recommends each CP in their mutual interest, in particular with regard to accumulating rebooking or cancellation fees basically for each participant of a trip the conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance.
5. After binding booking of the trip by the CP and the confirmation by PBS a deposit payment of 10% of the total travel price must be paid. The rest is to pay at the latest 14 days prior to departure without any deduction to PBS. Exclusively fully paid invoices are considered balanced and entitle to performance. In case of any default of more than 7 days PBS reserves the right to resign the travel contract even to charge all resulting costs to the CP. Payments made to PBS are exclusive at the free disposal of PBS. Different payment methods require only the written fixation.
6. Cancellations by the CP are always possible at any time and must be respectively in writing. Decisive for the calculation of cancellation costs is the day of the income of the written cancellation request at PBS. In case of a complete cancellation the CP undertakes to pay subsequent flat-rate compensation or cancellation fees. Complete cancellation of the CP:
If cancellation conditions deviating from the listed here, these only have validity if they are shown separately in the confirmation. Should the trip not be cancelled in writing, the full travel price is payable. Are the costs of individual service providers resulting from a cancellation by the CP arise, demonstrably higher than as staggered here, so these costs are also in the CP’s responsibility.
If PBS proves to incur higher costs through cancellation, these are to carry in principle from the CP as well. PBS endeavours, in the sense of the CP for not complete services taken from the respective service providers in accordance with their terms and conditions to effect reimbursement or reduction of costs however, this without any guarantee or liability for it. Incidentally, the CP remains free to prove that the lump sums are lower than the flat-rate and that PBS has no economic disadvantages due to the resignation.
7. The CP may change names or persons at any time. All changes must be made in writing. These are free of charge until the time to send up the list of names or participants to PBS in writing, at the latest 28 days before departure. Thereafter, PBS reserves the right to charge for each existing name or person change a lump-sum processing fee of € 100, -. New registrations are not affected.
Furthermore, PBS reserves the right, after the conclusion of the contract for each change in the itinerary in larger scope to calculate a flat handling fee of € 30, -.
8. Partial cancellations by the CP are always possible at any time and must be respectively in writing as well. Decisive for the calculation of cancellation costs is the day of the income of the written cancellation request at PBS. In the case of a partial cancellation, the CP undertakes to pay for the following flat-rate compensation or cancellation fees. Partial cancellations through the CP:
9. PBS reserves the right to request price increases. This is especially true
if the agreed travel price depends on the number of participants or on the effective used services, such as a reduction of participant numbers or achievements. Furthermore, PBS reserves the right in the case of a change of the exchange rates to change the travel price according to the following provisions:
An increase of the travel price is only permitted if between conclusion of contract and the travel date is laying more than 4 months. In case of a subsequent price changes, PBS is obliged to inform the CP immediately. PBS, in case of a change of the exchange rates after conclusion of the contract, is entitled to increase the travel price to the extent that increases the benefits for PBS. In case of an increase of more than 5%, the CP is entitled, without delay to withdraw the contract without any cancellation costs.
10. In view of the legitimate business interests of PBS it is prohibited for the CP to organize or to conclude contracts for group travelling with all in the travel contract involved hotel partners for the period of 5 years. It is not prohibited, if the CP can prove that there have been already own business relations to the corresponding service provides before a contract was done with PBS. Furthermore, the CP agree to PBS not to give further on any details or information of the travel contract to third parties. In case of a failure by the CP, PBS reserves the right of a lump-sum compensation in the amount of the full travel price of the present travel contract made with any hotel partner.
11. Only the travel conditions listed here apply. The travel contract law does not apply. The invalidity of individual provisions of this terms and conditions do not result in the ineffectiveness of the entire contract. Jurisdiction is exclusively the place of business of Pro Bus Scandinavia.
Pro Bus Scandinavia
PRO BUS Scandinavia:
Ihr Ansprechpartner für Bus- und Gruppentourismus in Dänemark.
Montag - Freitag:
09:00 - 17:00
09:00 - 12:00
PRO BUS Scandinavia
D - 55785 Kempfeld